Picture-Perfect Semi with Valuable Scope
Property ID 1811014A stylish renovation enhances the timeless elegance of this c1900 beauty nestled in one of North Newtown's most sought-after pockets. Basking in an ideal North-east aspect along the window side and yard, enjoy open-plan architecture for relaxed in/outdoor living. Modern interiors showcase beautiful hardwood floors, a crisp white palette, a sleek gourmet kitchen, and a fluid transition onto the private entertainer's courtyard.
The vast attic space above the two oversized bedrooms offers potential to build a second level to create your forever family home, plus there is scope for rear lane parking (STCA) although street parking is plentiful. Superbly located on a tranquil community-minded street, immerse yourself in an enviable Inner West lifestyle just a short stroll to Hollis Park, King Street, Erskineville village, Carriageworks, two train lines, and esteemed public schools.
- 2 oversized bedrooms, master features built-in robes
- Skylit open-plan interiors and contemporary kitchen w/ large pantry
- North/east facing entertainer's courtyard, extra wide side yard, fully paved
- Rear lane access, potential parking (STCA), 127sqm block
- Spacious attic storage, scope for 2nd level (STCA)
- Large bathroom with bathtub, separate internal laundry
- Soaring decorative ceilings, new hardwood floors, freshly painted t/out
- Plantation shutters, skylights, gas outlet, security doors & screen
- Peaceful tree lined no-through road with ample street parking
- Footsteps to Hollis Park, Macdonaldtown train station, local cafes & shops
- Stroll to King Street, Carriageworks, Eveleigh Markets, Erskineville village
Contact Ercan Ersan 0423 941 112
Shaun Stoker 0424 172 217