Parkside Entertainer's Haven on 161m²
Property ID 1737503Tucked away in a secluded one-way street, this tastefully renovated terrace promises splendid urban living. Behind its classic two-level facade, sundrenched open-plan interiors are complemented by the timeless elegance of high decorative ceilings and traditional twin fireplaces, creating a spacious yet cosy ambience. The picture-perfect outdoor setting is undoubtedly the highlight of this character-filled home. An alfresco kitchen and beautiful Blackbutt pergola provide effortless entertaining, set against the enchanting backdrop of a lush-green lawn, landscaped gardens and rear terrace retreat. Enjoy the best of both worlds; a tranquil parkside location just moments to the vibrant hubs of Newtown, Enmore, and Marrickville, and a short stroll to Sydney Park, the Metro, and St Peters train station.
- 2 upstairs bedrooms with BIRs & ceiling fans, master has lacework balcony
- Modern gas kitchen w/ pantry, granite benches, skylight, s/steel appl.
- Open-plan living and dining w/ twin fireplaces, soaring ornate ceilings
- Ultra-private garden setting w/ alfresco kitchen, Blackbutt pergola, lawn, terrace
- Modern bathroom, concealed laundry, newly painted interiors and faade
- Polished timber floors, air-conditioning, excellent security throughout
- Freestanding to one side w/ access to yard, c1920 two-level terrace, 161sqm
- 150m to Simpson Park, 600m to Sydney Park; perfect for kids & pets
- Walk to King Street or Marrickville for dining, shopping & entertainment
- Stroll to St Peters train station, superior bus services
- Rates: Council $300pq, Water $187pq (both approx.)
Contact Ercan Ersan 0423 941 112
Shaun Stoker 0424 172 217