House for Sale
Property ID 1780048A traditional terrace meticulously reinvented as a masterpiece of contemporary design with heritage details, this extraordinary residence epitomises urban sophistication. Showcasing exceptional craftsmanship & bespoke contemporary inclusions that no other comparable property in Newtown is currently offering.
The oversized interiors provide multiple living spaces including two living areas, separate dining, master bedroom with bathroom & walk in robe & two spacious bedrooms with built-in robes & a second full-sized bathroom upstairs.
The north facing rear features a fluid transition from the casual living area into a private, low maintenance landscaped garden, providing year-round entertaining.
High-end inclusions include heated polished concrete floors, deluxe gourmet kitchen with concealed butler's pantry, integrated high end appliances, an abundance of custom cabinetry & storage, top-of-the-range Electrolux gas BBQ in the backyard. Laura Street is one of Newtown's best kept secrets. A leafy cul-de-sac with good on-street parking, its residents can enjoy a tranquil lifestyle only footsteps to the eclectic cultural & transport hub of Newtown, Enmore & Marrickville.
Tick these items off your search list:
- 3 generous-sized bedrooms, 2 bedrooms & bathroom on second level.
- Ground level master has walk-in robe (or easy office conversion) with professional fit out, adjoining bathroom with heated polished concrete floors & towel rails.
- Formal lounge & dining rooms with central atrium, black Japan wide floorboards.
- Secondary casual living w/ heated polished concrete floors, extended ceiling height & seamless flow outdoors via bi-folds.
- Ample custom storage including full height wardrobes, outdoor shed & 30sqms of attic storage
- High end designer kitchen with Ilve 900mm Cooker, butler's pantry & sinks, Electrolux integrated appliances including pigeon pair fridge & freezer & dishwasher.
- Low maintenance, established garden with UVF protection privacy screen, ideal northern aspect, Integrated Electrolux BBQ & Wok, garden shed & secure side access.
- Architecturally designed to maximise its orientation. Self-ventilating, completely rewired & re-plumbed throughout, including acoustic & thermal insulation, integrated network cabling & sound system, skylights, & ducted air conditioning & professional art display systems
- Security-rated plantation shutters, floor boards, gallery art hanging system
Flexible mood lighting schemes inside & out, dimmable LEDs
- Cul-de-sac location, eligibility for resident on-street parking scheme
- Footsteps to great local cafes, King St, Enmore Rd, Erskineville village, Marrickville Metro. Enmore Park, Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre, Sydney Park, Enmore theatre are all within walking distance
- 10 minute walk to two train lines at Newtown or St Peters station, superior bus routes
- In-catchment for esteemed schools including Newtown High School of the Performing Arts & Camdenville Primary
- Rates: Water $270pq, Council $395pq, Rental est. $1100/pw (Both approx.)
Contact Ercan Ersan 0423 941 112
Shaun Stoker 0424 172 217